Overnight Front Desk Agent 11pm to 7am Shift
Company: Sleep Inn and Suites
Posted on: November 26, 2022
* *_ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN WORK FROM 11 PM TO 7 AM ( FRIDAY,
SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND MONDAY NIGHT !!)_*
* *_APPLY IN PERSON ANY DAY BEFORE 3 PM _*
Assures highest possible level of visitor and guest satisfaction by
providing superior customer service. Responsible for checking
guests into and out of the hotel as well as answering phone calls
and customer inquiries
*Room Assignments, Changes, and Issues*
* Checks guests into and out of the hotel in an accurate, speedy,
and courteous manner.
* Efficiently handles all payments received whether they are cash
or credit card.
* Balances/verifies all monetary transactions in the appropriate
* Ensures that all hotel keys are distributed to the appropriate
parties and that guest privacy is maintained.
* Responsible for maintaining all documentation regarding room
registration, changes, charges, credit card transactions, customer
service and maintenance issues.
* Offers guests assistance whenever possible.
* Responsible for resolving escalated customer relations
* Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
* Must respond to and follow-up on all guest requests to ensure
customers are satisfied with the hotel's services and
* Responsible for positively representing and promoting the
* Ensures systems and procedures are in place and followed for
guest safety and security.
*Other Duties as Assigned*
* Ensures that the lobby and front desk area is clean, organized,
visually appealing, and well stocked with all necessary
* Properly compiles, completes, and distributes reports to all
management and relevant staff.
* Reports any maintenance, security, or safety issues to the
*SKILLS, EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE*
* Previous hotel front desk experience required.
* Prior experience using Windows based software including Microsoft
Word, Excel, and Outlook highly preferred.
* Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
* Ability to work independently and collaborate with others.
* Superior customer service skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* May be required to stand for an extended period of time.
* Able to work a flexible schedule.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $11.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Guthrie, OK 73044: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
* Overnight Shift (Required)
* Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Sleep Inn and Suites, Edmond , Overnight Front Desk Agent 11pm to 7am Shift, Sales , Guthrie, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!