Part Time Sterilization Technician
Company: Oklahoma Dental Implants & Oral Surgery
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Role and Responsibilities The Sterilization Technician is
responsible for processing and sterilizing all instruments for
- Collects used and contaminated equipment, instruments, and
supplies for sorting and decontamination.
- Manually cleans supplies of contaminants.
- Operates and maintains decontamination equipment.
- Prepares and packages decontaminated supplies for
- Exams supplies meticulously to ensure they are properly cleaned
- Routinely tests and reports any issues or problems with
- Sterilizes, preps, wraps, and organizes equipment into
instruments trays for using during medical procedures.
- Prepares and delivers all necessary equipment and instruments
- Maintains records of sterilization procedures, sterilized
items, equipment maintenance and supplies.
- Monitors inventory and supplies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Education and
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of relevant experience preferred.
- Certification in Sterile Processing and Distribution preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong attention to detail, vigilance, and meticulous care on
- Passion for keeping people safe.
- Good judgement and critical thinking skills.
- Manual dexterity and ability to handle fragile equipment.
- Technical skills and familiarity with sterilization
- Ability to work well in a team or individually. CORE BENEFITS &
WELLNESS Medical (including Virtual Care), Dental, and Vision
Coverage Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Uniforms/Scrubs provided
FINANCIAL WELL-BEING Competitive pay, Bonus potential, and annual
merit reviews 401(k) Plan w/Company Match Health Savings Account
(HSA) with HDHP health plans LIFE INSURANCE Basic and Supplemental
Life Insurance Spouse and Child Life Insurance TIME OFF, DISABILITY
AND LEAVE OF ABSENCE Paid Vacation (Starting at 2 weeks) and 6
Annual Paid Holidays Employer Sponsored Short Term Disability Long
Term Disability Plan
Keywords: Oklahoma Dental Implants & Oral Surgery, Edmond , Part Time Sterilization Technician, Professions , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...