Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Dedicated truck driver - Coca-Cola
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $55,000 Average pay: $900-$1,000 weeklyHome
time: WeeklyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID:
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul food and beverage products in dry van trailers.
- 100% no-touch and 65% drop-and-hook freight.
- 5 loads per week.
- Sunday or Monday start options.
- Drive within Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas. Pay and
- Hourly and mileage pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Harker Heights, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
or San Antonio, TX.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often you'll get
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - Get to know the routes you drive and the customer
you work with. Learn about the facility that drivers on this
account are based out of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our
history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI197386778
Keywords: Schneider, Edmond , Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Dedicated truck driver - Coca-Cola, Professions , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!