Posted on: January 16, 2022
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for
people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Maintenance Worker who has
a passion for providing the highest quality care in an
institutional security setting.
Who We Are:CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of
high-quality corrections and detention management services,
providing effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare
individuals for success after release. Headquartered in Nashville,
Tennessee, with more than 70 facilities nationwide, CoreCivic
employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.What
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.What You Get To
Change the lives of those in your care!
The Maintenance Worker installs, maintains and repairs the
facility's building structures and systems, including plumbing,
electrical wiring and fixtures, machinery, equipment, electronics,
vehicles and grounds.
- Maintain/repair physical structure of facility in keeping with
safe/secure operations of the facility.
- Inspect, diagnose, and repair machines and equipment.
- Install/repair electrical apparatus such as wiring or
electronic components of machinery/equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment according to the
preventative maintenance plan.
- Provide proper supervision and tracking of inmates/residents
assigned to Maintenance Department.Qualifications:
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Two years of experience in general maintenance or construction
- Additional equivalent technical/trade school courses in a
maintenance or construction related field may be substituted for
the required experience on a year-for-year basis.
- Knowledge of building construction and the operation of
building systems is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 20 years of
age.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Edmond , Maintenance Worker, Professions , Cushing, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!