Staff Analyst - Mid Level
Posted on: February 12, 2020
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect,
protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space,
you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world.
Find your future with us.OKC Electrical Engineering Group is
seeking experienced staff analysts. The candidate will develop
plans and objectives and provide data for management review and
tracking performance to plan in for a variety of electrical
engineering disciplines that directly support Boeing Military
Aircraft, Military Derivative Aircraft (AEW&C, AWACS,
C-32/C-40, E-4B, VC-25A, KC-767, B-1B, B-2, B-52 and others),
Commercial Aircraft (737, 767, 787 and 777), and other diverse
projects. Main area of focus will be to develop, coordinate and
assess architecture of meeting content and leadership briefings and
to analyze data and summarize budget information, workforce levels,
training requirements, and equipment/facility needs. -Assignments
will provide an excellent opportunity to learn and manage staffing
requirements for various aircraft platforms.Job responsibilities
- Develops plans for long-range strategies, organizational goals,
objectives and initiatives.
- Provides data for management review and tracking performance to
- Develops, coordinates and assesses architecture of meeting
content and leadership briefings.
- Conducts research and analyzes data from multiple sources.
- Delivers informational or technical materials. Researches and
evaluates strategic organizational issues and identifies
- Provides strategic design, logistics and facilitation of large
- Develops and maintains the project schedule and budget.
- Monitors and tracks execution of the plan and communicates
status to all project participants.
- Plans and coordinates organizational facility
- Develops and deploys localized training content.
- Works under general mentorship.Boeing is the world's largest
aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes
and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and
technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and
dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself,
for our customers and for the world.At Boeing, we are all
innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire.
From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn and grow,
contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with
us.This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security
Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.Basic
Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 6 or more years' related work experience required
- This position requires that you work out of Oklahoma City,
- Must possess good organizational, interpersonal, and problem
- Must have demonstrated a strong work ethic and sense of urgency
for completing assigned work with a history of meeting
- Ability to adjust priorities to multiple demands and
- Willingness to travel at least 25% of the time as required
- Highly motivated and must work well in a team environment
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
writingPreferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Active U.S. Security Clearance
- Previous experience in the defense or aerospace industry
- Previous experience as a Staff AnalystTypical
Education/Experience:Education/experience typically acquired
through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more
years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of
education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work
experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).This position
offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.Drug Free
Workplace:Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer
applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana,
cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is
met as outlined in our policies
Keywords: Boeing, Edmond , Staff Analyst - Mid Level, Professions , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!