Company: Guthrie Public Schools
Posted on: May 25, 2023
QUALIFICATIONS: Demonstrates aptitude for successful completion of assigned tasks.
REPORTS TO: Site Principals & Director of Support Services & Head Custodian
JOB GOALS: To provide students with a safe, attractive, comfortable, clean, and efficient place in which to learn, play and develop.
PAY GRADE: Refer to the Support Salary Schedule
1. Keeps assigned areas of building and premises, including sidewalks, driveways, and play areas neat and clean at all times.
2. Cleans classroom furniture and chalkboards as needed.
3. Cleans halls after school each day, and during the day when their condition requires it.
4. Scrubs and disinfects toilet floors daily, and cleans all sanitary fixtures and drinking fountains daily.
5. Vacuums or sweeps all floors daily and wet mops once a week or more often if needed.
6. Cleans and removes all debris from accidents occurring within the building.
7. Shovel, and sand walks and steps when freezing precipitation accumulates.
8. Washes all windows on both the inside and outside at least twice a year, and more frequently if needed.
9. Assumes responsibility for the opening and closing of the building each school day and as requested for other school activities.
10. Raises and lowers the flags each day.
11. Moves furniture or equipment within buildings as required for various activities and as directed by the principal.
12. Conducts an ongoing program of general maintenance, upkeep, and repair.
13. Reports to the Head Custodian any damage to school property or major repairs needed.
14. Regulates heating and air conditioning equipment, ensures economical usage of equipment and reports repairs needed.
15. Reports improper student behavior to the proper authority.
16. Performs other tasks and assumes other responsibilities as may be assigned by the principal, Director of Support Services and Head Custodian.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Twelve months a year
Keywords: Guthrie Public Schools, Edmond , (Classified) Custodian, Other , Guthrie, Oklahoma
here to apply!