Welder - Ditch Witch
Company: The Toro Company
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Production Welder IDay Shift: -6:00 AM-3:30 PM,
Monday-FridayNight Shift: -9:00 PM-6:00 AM, Sunday-ThursdayWhat Can
We Give You?Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Matching up to 4%, Life
Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, 10 Paid Holidays, Paid Parental
Leave, and more!Welder I at Ditch Witch:This employee welds
components used to build Ditch Witch equipment. What Will You
- Read information from blueprints, technical manuals or other
- Set up fixtures, mount parts in fixtures, and perform
mechanical assembly. This includes using hand and air tools such as
wrenches, torque wrenches, impact wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers,
- Use a hoist to lift and position large, heavier components and
- Set up, adjust, and operate MIG welding equipment to weld
- Remove components from fixtures, clean and check them for
quality, and correct errors or deficiencies of weldments.
- Use a computer to check the location, inventory, routing of
parts, and to record inventory transactions.What Do You Need?
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Have appropriate MIG welding experience OR have completed a
formal welding training program (or the equivalent in training and
- Pass required entry-level plate test for production
- Have appropriate mechanical skills, including experience using
hand and air-powered tools (wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers,
- Have appropriate reading, clerical, and basic math skills.Work
- Manufacturing plant conditions (indoors, with variable
temperature, humidity, noise, and dirt).
- Use of personal protective equipment including a welding hood,
gloves, and sleeves, safety glasses, face shields and hearing
- Physical hazards such as powered vehicle, bicycle, and
pedestrian traffic, sharp objects, moving machinery, electrical
arc-welding equipment, and materials handling.
- Working with hazardous materials, including solvents, oils,
grease, and pressurized gases.Essential Physical Functions:The
physical demands for this job are classified as medium and include
- Be able to handle items weighing over 60 pounds from floor to
- Be able to handle pull or push items up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to handle items up to 35 pounds from knuckle to
- Be able to handle items up to 25 pounds from shoulder to
- Job requires frequent walking, twisting, bending, squatting,
kneeling, and climbing.
- Job requires continuous walking.
- Job requires occasional sitting and elevated work.We are proud
to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental
status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information
(including family medical history), political affiliation, military
service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
Keywords: The Toro Company, Edmond , Welder - Ditch Witch, Other , Perry, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...