Lumber Stocker - Lowes Partner
Company: NOVO Building Products
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The Primary purpose of the Account Stocker position is to stock
weekly deliveries at Lowe's stores.
- Work Safely
- Be courteous and professional to the customer
- Communicate effectively with Lowes store personnel
- Stock Empire products from pallets to shelves within 36 hours
of when they are delivered
- Retrieve Empire products from inventory, break bundles and
stock products appropriately
- Ensure all Empire products that are stocked look
- Straighten and push back moulding,
- Clean up and properly dispose of all bundle ties and other
- Return or arrange for return of all carts and/or cattle racks
to their proper location.
- High school diploma or GED
- A valid un-restricted driver's license (Other than vision)
- Automobile Insurance coverage (you will need to provide
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Apple or Android Smart Phone.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Standing, walking, bending or twisting
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Lifting 100 lbs. with use of equipment or assistance
- Pushing/pulling up to 25 lbs.
Travel to assigned Lowes store(s) in a local geographic region.
We have a dynamic culture with our team members who are encouraged
to contribute, change, grow and get rewarded accordingly. If you're
passionate about contributing to a great team, we would love to
hear from you!
For more information, please visit our website at:
NOVO Building Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Keywords: NOVO Building Products, Edmond , Lumber Stocker - Lowes Partner, Other , Carrier, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!