Facility Coordinator - OK_Waynoka
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Opportunity: The Facility Coordinator position coordinates
several different functions in the facility, including receiving,
shipping, and general administration. Why work for Clean
- Health and Safety is our priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Organization and filing of plant paperwork and truck to truck
- Organization and maintenance of trailer inventories and data
entry into shared files in Outlook;
- Printing and creating outbound manifests and hazardous waste
labels and for outbound loads;
- Creation of TPO shipping papers for rejected materials;
- Scanning storage areas and downloading of tracking gun;
- Filing, typing, and general clerical duties;
- Any administrative duties as deemed required by
- Responsibility for supply management in their area of
responsibility, including proper housekeeping and best management
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time
by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean
Harbors business. What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years related work experience.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Proficiency in Windows based applications. Join our team today!
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this
exciting opportunity, visit us at Clean Harbors is the leading
provider of environmental, energy and industrial services
throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site,
providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We
are solving tough problems through innovation and proven
methodology - come be part of the solution with us. We thank all
those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only
those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job
qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a
Military & Veteran friendly company. CH
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Edmond , Facility Coordinator - OK_Waynoka, Other , Mooreland, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!