RN Admin Supervisor - Nights - Yukon
Company: Integris Health
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Work as House Supervisor, full time, night shift. Our caregivers
enjoy great full time benefits to include: medical, dental, vision,
retirement saving with match along with personal paid leave. Join
the Canadian Valley team and enjoy your work!
• 2 years experience providing direct patient care (minimum)
RN Admin Supervisor
Job Code: 1801
The RN Administrative Supervisor collaborates across department
lines to maintain optimal patient care and helps ensure that the
facility is functioning well. This position requires population
specific competencies. Represents Medical Center Administration in
their absence. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as
appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in
any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law,
including protected veteran or disability status.
The RN Administrative Supervisor responsibilities include, but are
not limited to, the following:
• Receives report and interacts with Clinical Directors as needed
to provide continuity in management activities
• Provides consultation and supervision of staff in absence of
• Assesses overall activity level of the patient care units and
coordinates bed availability with Bed Assignment and staffing
• Arranges for special services such as on-call personnel or
services from a department not ordinarily on call
• Responds to and documents department incidents and emergencies
and sends copy to responsible department head
• Documents outstanding shift activities and pertinent information
to Vice President and Division Director through daily written
• Assists with difficult or specialized nursing procedures
• Determines need for Divert Status with Administrator on call
The RN Administrative Supervisor reports to assigned leader.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of
Standing/Walking: Constantly; activity exits up to 2/3 of the
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Light (Exerting up to 20 pounds of
force occasionally, or up to 10 pounds of force frequently)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors):
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or
respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical
Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee
Health for additional information.
Exposure to infections or communicable diseases not always known by
supervisor prior to patient contact (daily). Moderate exposure to
infectious blood and body fluid needle sticks, possible hazardous
chemicals and radiation, inhalation gas (OR) or electrical shock.
Risk of back strain or other injury when assisting, lifting or
transporting patients. Hazards are minimal if safety precautions
are utilized. Must wear universal protective clothing when
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership
in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal
law, including protected veteran or disability status.
• Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of
Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse Licensure
Compact (eNLC) member state.
• Current BLS certification upon hire, or completion within 30 days
• ACLS Certification within 90 days of hire
• 2 years experience providing direct patient care
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English
Keywords: Integris Health, Edmond , RN Admin Supervisor - Nights - Yukon, Other , Kingfisher, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!