$10,000 Sign on Bonus for experienced RNs!
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry
through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of
unique individuals - careers that not only make the most of your
skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why
Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its "Top 100 Places to
- Required Education: Nursing Degree from an accredited
- Preferred Education: Prefer BSN but ASN is acceptable
- License: current RN license in our state of Oklahoma
- Certifications: Basic Life Support certification through the
American Heart Association
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO,
and 401k retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits
offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or
more per pay period!
Registered Nurse Incentives:
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing
- Shift differential $3.25 evenings/$4.00 nights/$4.00
- Annual certification pay
- Health/Dental/Vision available day one
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Free Mercy Nurse On-Call, Free basic life insurance, Free
- Short term disability benefits
- Referral Bonus Opportunity
- Clinical Ladder - a career development plan providing a
structure that increases nurse involvement and collaboration.
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step
of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities
to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care
experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures.
We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part
of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a
positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step
with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid
to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part
of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we
encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
Responsibilities Clinical Ladder - a career development plan
providing a structure that increases nurse involvement and
collaboration. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of
care and transform the health care experience through advanced
technology and innovative procedures.