CNA / Home Health Aide
Company: Comfort Keepers
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Make more than a living!
Are you a caregiver looking for immediate work in the Edmond
area? Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving
competitive pay, flexible work shifts and a generous benefits
package? We've got the job for you!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a CNA / Home Health Aide to join
our team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting in-home care for
seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive
companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As a
caregiver, you will have the opportunity to deliver one-on-one care
that enhances quality of life and brings hope and joy to clients
and their families
Helping seniors has never been more important.
By joining Comfort Keepers you will be part of the care team
that is keeping our most vulnerable population safe. Comfort
Keepers will provide you with the highest level of training, along
with personal protective equipment, so that you will be at ease and
safe when you care for your clients. We are continuing our
commitment to keep our clients and employees safe while we elevate
the human spirit.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay starting between $12.00 - $14.00, depending on
- Flexible start dates and ability to work near your home
- Flexible, regularly available shifts/hours
- Ongoing paid training
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Program
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort
Keepers! Apply Today!
- Provides companionship for the client, such as talking and
listening, reading aloud, and providing social and emotional
- Helps client with meal preparation, light housekeeping,
laundry, grocery shopping, running errands, organizing incoming
mail, grooming and dressing guidance, and recreational
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility,
incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Provides transportation to doctor's appointments, beauty shops,
- Records and reports changes in the client's physical condition,
behavior, or appearance
- Certified Nurse Assistant or Home Health Aide license
- Companionship and/or Personal Care experience
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Dependable, responsible, nurturing and caring attitude
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel
within the OKC metro area
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name, registration and valid
- Ability to pass background checks and work-related
- Must pass drug testing
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous
experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care
Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding career today! Apply to become a Comfort
Keepers Caregiver in Oklahoma City, OK today!
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort
Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to
race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected
status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in
an undue hardship.
By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact
you via SMS text message, in which data rates may apply. Should you
want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please
call our office directly.
Keywords: Comfort Keepers, Edmond , CNA / Home Health Aide, Other , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!