Cycle Counter II
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Cycle Counter I
Business Divisions: Nortek Air Solutions
Time Type: Full Time
Specific Location: Okarche, OK
Business Unit: NAS Warehouse
About Nortek Air Management
Nortek Air Management is a global, diversified HVAC company that
leverages its strong brands, design and manufacturing capabilities,
and business system to deliver industry-leading innovative air
management solutions for lifestyle improvement at home and at work.
Nortek Air Management comprises two, individual companies, Nortek
Global HVAC and Nortek Air Solutions and employs 4,000 over 6
Established in 1977, Nortek Air Solutions offers the innovation
and expertise of the largest group of custom heating, ventilation,
and air conditioning (HVAC) brands in North America for your
commercial, industrial, or institutional indoor environment. Air
Solutions products are custom engineered to bring you the optimal
solutions for maximizing energy efficiency, reducing annual
operating costs, improving indoor air quality, and achieving low
sound levels. They offer high quality systems in multiple shapes,
sizes, and configurations for new construction and renovation or
retrofit applications. Air Solutions is affiliated with the
following industry-leading brands of HVAC solutions: Governair,
Huntair, Mammoth, Temtrol, Venmar CES and Ventrol Air Handling
Responsible for maintaining daily cycle counts on warehouse and
manufacturing locations, perform daily receiving audits and
warehouse transaction audits. The position will assist Manager and
others with monthly and annual inventory activities, coordinate
excess and obsolete material with Purchasing and assist in
improving inventory accuracy throughout facility.
- Cycle counting and correcting product locations.
- Use of tablets, scanners, printers and computers.
- Processing of obsolete or excess inventory.
- Periodically audit warehouse readiness.
- Help to cleanup and maintain warehouse readiness.
- Ability to operate forklift equipment once properly
- Will be required to handle bags, boxes, or other containers
that weigh up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work overtime on short notices.
- Other duties and functions may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred. Completion of
some secondary/trade school technical and/or general business
course is preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 1 year of similar work experience in
assembly or construction experience (W1), or equivalent combination
of technical school, on-the-job training and work experience.
- 12 months of work experience in warehouse, inventory or
auditing experience preferred.
- Ability to be trained and certified to operate overhead crane
and fork trucks while moving and assembling product.
- Able to read a tape measure.
- Able to lift and/or move heavy objects/components, frequently
up to 25lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- Requires manual dexterity with ability to make coordinated hand
and finger movements to grasp, manipulate and assemble objects, and
- Ability to work in repetitive motions and pressure involving
fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor.
- Able to walk, reach with hands and arms, push, pull, stoop,
bend, kneel, crouch, and crawl.
- Able to climb ladders and work in high areas.
- Must have demonstrated ability to communicate (speak, read,
write) in English.
- Good math skills are preferred to interpret drawings and
- Able to work independently and with others.
- Wear safety gear at all times.
Nortek Air Management and its divisions offer a comprehensive
compensation and benefits package. To learn more about Nortek Air
Solutions, please visit our company website at http://www.nortekair.com/.
Nortek Air Solutions and Nortek Global HVAC are equal
opportunity employers and do not unlawfully discriminate against
any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex national
origin, age disability, sexual orientation, or any other class
protected by federal or state law.
Keywords: Nortek, Edmond , Cycle Counter II, Other , Okarche, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!