Company: Assemblers, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
General Overview of Position
The position of Assembly Technician is responsible to provide
high quality merchandise assembly, installation, and service work
at customer locations.
* Create customer focused practices and provide excellent
customer service at all times. * Perform all work tasks completely
and accurately and per the customer's requirements. * Assemble all
products according to manufacturer's directions and specifications.
* Complete invoice process as required. * Communicate timely and
effectively. * Work in a safe and clean manner. * Be courteous and
conscientious of customers in the work area.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills. * Ability
to possess and use required tools. * Ability to work independently.
* Reliable transportation. * Must be at least 18 years of age. *
Ability to provide an acceptable background screen. * Ability to
pass a drug screen.
Essential Job Functions
* Ability to repeatedly lift and carry up to 50 lbs. * Ability
to stand and walk for long periods of time and periodically climb
up and down stairs. * Ability to work exposed to outside
temperatures. * Frequently bending, kneeling and reaching. *
Ability to use hands and fingers to assemble small parts and
calibrate precise measurements. * Ability to effectively
communicate in English, both written and oral.
* Piece work commission
Keywords: Assemblers, Inc., Edmond , Assembly Technician, Other , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!