Banking Center Manager - 33rd & Broadway
Company: MidFirst Bank
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Banking Center Managers are responsible for managing the daily
operations of a banking center as well as providing leadership to a
team of sales and service professionals to meet and exceed sales
goals and provide valuable service to customers. This position is
also responsible for a variety of duties focused on the development
of new business, as well as retaining and expanding our current
relationships with customers.
Other duties will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers to help
identify financial products and services; generating sales leads
and referrals through community outreach activities and on-site
visits with local businesses.
- Supervising employees, to include scheduling, training,
approving transactions, coordinating job duties, reviewing time
cards, as well as preparing and conducting performance
- Assisting customers with concerns or questions regarding
- Creating stability and cultivating an engaged and enthusiastic
team through effective coaching on proper behaviors, sales
techniques, service expectations and compliance guidelines, while
modeling the same.
- Ensuring the audit/compliance procedures and Personal Banking
policies are followed.
- Ensuring new hire and regulatory compliance training is
- Ensuring that security measures are adhered to regarding
opening and closing procedures within the Bank.
- Minimum of three years successful sales experience in an
incentive-driven or relational selling environment; demonstrated
performance in meeting and exceeding goals. Previous banking
experience is preferred.
- Supervisory abilities, including: leadership skills, sound
decision making, the ability to motivate others, and the capability
to address conflict in a positive and productive manner.
- Proven ability to proactively and effectively participate in a
sales program, as well as meet or exceed expectations for the sales
and referral activities established for this position.
- Availability to work weekends and/or extended hours as
- Proficient with all Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook,
Physical Requirements: This position may require long periods of
standing or sitting and may include long periods of typing and
repetitive motion. Candidates must possess the ability to lift and
carry cash drawers, coin bags, and boxes sometimes weighing as much
as 25 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: MidFirst Bank, Edmond , Banking Center Manager - 33rd & Broadway, Other , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!