(Classified) Front Desk Receptionist/District Insurance Coordinator
Company: Guthrie Public Schools
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist/District Innsurance
Department: Administration Building
Reports To: Assistant Superintendent
Contracted Days: 12 Month Contract (261Days)
Pay Grade: 7-9 Range
Position Summary: This position is the first contact for the
public and staff as the main receptionist for the Administration
Minimum Qualifications/Job Requirements:
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent, required
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc. Computer and relevant
software applications, Notary Public, preferred but not
Experience: At least two years of office experience
Specific Training/Skills: Excellent communication abilities,
ability to operate telephone, computer, copier and other basic
Essential Job Functions - (Majority of duties performed, but not
meant to be all inclusive nor prevent other duties from being
assigned as necessary):
- Responds to inquiries and requests at the Administration
Building front desk.
- Answers and directs incoming phone calls to Administration
Building main phone line.
- Manages the substitute teacher application and assignment
- Sends, receives and distributes first class mail.
- Maintains meeting room availability in Google Calendar.
- Enforces visitor ID protocol
- Assists Human Resources with clerical duties as assigned.
- Oversees the District Insurance Enrollment
- Attend periodic training as provided
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Guthrie Public Schools, Edmond , (Classified) Front Desk Receptionist/District Insurance Coordinator, Other , Guthrie, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!