Company: City of Edmond, OK
Posted on: June 6, 2021
he Edmond Fire Department will be accepting applications for the
rank of firefighter beginning at 8:00 am on Monday, May 17, 2021.
Applications will be accepted until 5:00 pm Friday, June 4, 2021.
All applications must be completed online.
* Minimum 18 years of age
* High School graduate or GED equivalent on or before June 14th,
* Citizen of the United States or have Resident Alien Status.
* Possess a valid driver's license with the ability to obtain and
Oklahoma State driver's license.
* Must be able to complete 22 years of service prior to age 67.
* The Edmond Fire Department looks for individuals with high
integrity, honesty, compassion, and moral character. A desire to
serve, a strong sense of work ethic, and the ability to communicate
well with others are essential.
FOR DETAILS AND APPLICATION GO TO:
The City of Edmond is an equal opportunity employer. Edmond does
not discriminate against employees and/or potential employees.
Adverse action based upon an applicant's and/or employee's race,
gender, gender identity sexual orientation, age, religion, national
origin, pregnancy, disability, genetic information and military
service is expressly prohibited. No decision affecting the terms,
conditions and/or benefits of employment with the City of Edmond is
based upon an individual's membership in any of the aforementioned
Keywords: City of Edmond, OK, Edmond , Firefighter, Other , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!