Caregiver - Multiple Shifts Available
Company: Home Care Assistance of Oklahoma
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Our world has changed and working from home is not what we
thought it would be. Would you like to be appreciated and
recognized for the work you do? Want to work where you can make a
long-lasting, powerful impact? Have you ever considered a career
helping seniors? Your search is over Our
caregivers do this daily and are the heart of all the services we
provide. If you are looking for flexible hours, long-term
assignments, as well as meaningful work, we need you! Certification
is not required but preferred.
***We hire for heart and
train for skills***
- Pay Range $11 - $13.50 an hour
- Bonus Incentives
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Direct Deposit
- Emergency Advance Pay
- Flexible Scheduling - pick the shift that works best for your
- Weekday, Mornings, Evenings, Weekends, Overnight Shifts
- RN Case Managers always available
- And much more for you!
Apply today and join
our growing team!
Successful applicants will meet the following minimum
- Professional caregiving experience with elderly
- Dementia/Alzheimers experience a plus
- Valid Driver's License, automobile insurance, and reliable
- High school diploma or GED required
- Clean criminal background, including driving record
- Must be willing to take an active role in engaging clients in
social, cognitive, and purposeful activity
- Must be comfortable using mobile technology
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Minimum two strong professional references
- Assist clients with personal care as needed, errands, light
housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation,
- Provide companionship
- Report to Care Management staff
- Other responsibilities listed in the full job description at
Why Work for Home Care Assistance?
- You will be trained on our exclusive Balanced Care Method,
setting you apart as a higher-caliber caregiver
- You will help enhance quality of life for seniors, a highly
rewarding and fun experience.
- Expand your skills through ongoing training, including our
exclusive online learning program called HCA University
- We pay competitive wages and offer bonuses for those with
excellent job performance
- Our staff is committed to supporting your success!
Join our elite team today!
Home Care Assistance of Oklahomas main office is in Edmond, OK
73034. We serve clients in Edmond, Oklahoma City, and the
surrounding areas. This position may require travel to one or more
of these areas.
Our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages! As a
company, we adhere to the best business practices fully
insured, we also cover all employees with workers compensation and
will take care of any related tax reporting. Our strong commitment
to hiring and developing high-caliber caregivers has helped us
become the premier provider of non-medical in-home senior care
and Employer of Choice among our employees!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Home Care Assistance of Oklahoma, Edmond , Caregiver - Multiple Shifts Available, Other , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!