Company: Ponca City Development Authority
Location: Red Rock
Posted on: June 6, 2021
FIRST COUNCIL CASINO, PARADISE CASINO, PERRY CASINO
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Act as an oversight agent for management and patrons.
Responsible for the review of all casino operations conducted under
surveillance cameras. Required to provide verbal and written
reports of all violations and suspicious behavior to supervisor.
Controls the release of information, respects confidentiality and
maintains complete confidentiality.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma (or Equivalent)
- Individual must be at least 18 years of age
- Casino experience preferred but not required
- intermediate mathematical computations (Statistics and
Probability) and basic accounting
- Computer literacy, typing and Microsoft Office (Basic to
- Multi-tasking, attention to detail, time management, and
- Judgement, decision making, critical thinking and problem
- team-work, self-motivation, and communication (oral and
MUST PASS EXTENSIVE BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREENING PRIOR
For more information and Application, Please contact Lynda
Whitecloud. Otoe-Missouria Gaming Commission, (580) 723-2851 or
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Ponca City Development Authority, Edmond , Surveillance Observer, Other , Red Rock, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!