Customer Service Representative
Company: Pioneer Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
Location: Pond Creek
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana and Patient Protection Act,
this position is considered safety-sensitive. Safety-sensitive is
defined as a job that includes operation of a motor vehicle.
This position serves as a front line of customer communication
for the company. Work consists of selling and promoting company
products and services during face-to-face and phone interactions
with new and existing customers. This includes handling full scope
of customer needs such as establishing new accounts, managing
service requests, disconnects, and collection of accounts in a
professional, courteous manner.
The normal hours for this position are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.,
Monday through Friday, with occasional after hours and weekend
duty. This position will be based out of the Pond Creek office.
Essential Job Functions:
- Increases market share and revenue growth by selling and
retaining products and services through customer interactions using
the sales standards established by the Measure X program. This
includes evaluating customer needs and requirements, and proposing
solutions using the Pioneer product line.
- Projects a positive image and creates and builds relationships
with new and existing, internal and external customers by assisting
them with a wide array of service and billing related inquiries,
questions, and concerns in a professional, courteous manner.
- Establishes personal contact with customer to resolve any
outstanding customer issues including service problems,
installation problems, payment arrangement, and billing issues.
This may include maintaining customer records and processing
- Accurately balances daily receipts and cash drawer funds.
- Authorizes adjustments to accounts within guidelines
established by management.
- Demonstrate product use (cell phones and DTV).
- Stays up-to-date on company policies and procedures
- May be required to fill-in at other business offices, as
- Maintains adequate inventory levels of Cellular phones and
accessories according to customer demand.
- Commits to performing job duties in a manner that ensures a
safe work environment.
- Willingly and cooperatively performs other related duties as
assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three months of related experience and/or training.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic cashiering/bookkeeping practices and general
- Knowledge of company products/services, policies and
- Excellent phone etiquette and interpersonal skills.
- Skill in prioritizing, completing multiple tasks, and
identifying problems and finding resolutions.
- Proficient in operating a personal computer and software
applications pertaining to job function.
- Ability to make decisions based on company policy.
- Ability to communicate and interact with customers, co-workers
and various business contacts in a professional and courteous
- Ability to defuse angry customers.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in accordance to
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and pay close
attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, perform under stress and achieve
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to effectively function as a team player and project a
- Ability to read and interpret various formats of English
- Ability to demonstrate dependability through good attendance
and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Able and willing to continue business skill development.
- Sitting or standing for long periods, walking, finger
dexterity, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual
acuity including close vision.
- Able to focus on computer screens for extended periods of
- Occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
- May be required occasionally to stoop, bend or kneel.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and
If you are unable to utilize the online application process at
GoPioneer.com and would like to speak to a representative Monday
Friday between the hours of 8:00am 5:00pm please call 405.375.0226.
If the representative is unavailable please leave a message and
your call will be returned.
Keywords: Pioneer Telephone Cooperative, Inc., Edmond , Customer Service Representative, Other , Pond Creek, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!