Summer Day Camp Director
Posted on: June 6, 2021
KE Camps is the leading provider of summer camps for country
clubs nationwide. We partner with over 100 private clubs all over
the country to implement traditional-style day camps for
elementary-aged children. Each of our camp locations will have a KE
Camps staff team consisting of one Camp Director and several Camp
Counselors. Our Staff are the backbone of our programs and
therefore, we pride ourselves in giving them an incredible amount
of support. As a Camp Director or Counselor, we guarantee you will
feel a part of the KE Camps Team!
As a Camp Director, you will be the go-to person for all things
camp at your specific country club location. Your job will include
many responsibilities, all with the goal of creating a memorable
and meaningful camp experience for your campers. Our Camp Directors
have real ownership over their camp programs and enjoy infusing
their own creativity and talents into their weekly schedules. As
you manage campers, their families, club logistics, your small
staff team and other camp happenings, you will be truly supported
by the KE Camps Year-Round Office all the way.
Camp Director Qualities
- Ability to work with children to grow in character, experiences
- Knowledge of camp program and planning
- Ability to guard the health and well-being of campers at all
- Prior experience working with children in a leadership
- Enthusiastic, Responsible, Dependable, Level-Headed, Flexible,
and Calm in all situations
- CPR/First Aid Certified OR willing to become certified before
the summer begins
Camp Director Responsibilities
- Work with group of campers and provide a fun, safe and exciting
- Work with and supervise Counselors in a supportive manner
- Assign Counselors to specific tasks
- Greet families and campers upon arrival and orientate them to
- Establish emergency rules and safety procedures with campers
- Manage parent expectations by knowing your campers and
conversing with parents at pick-up and drop-off times
- Plan daily camp schedule and activities
- Shop for camp supplies, staying within supply budget provided
by KE Camps
- Prepare activities in advance
- Manage any issues that may arise including, but not limited to,
camper behavior issues, parent complaints, etc.
- Check in with the KE Camps Office to update them on your camp
and any issues you may be encountering
Our camp is located at Oak Tree Country Club in Edmond, OK.
Check the Camp Oak Tree page of our website for exact camp dates -
staff members must be available to work the full camp season.
Find out more at www.kecamps.com!
Keywords: KECamps, Edmond , Summer Day Camp Director, Other , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!