Interactive Software Engineer
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Interactive Software Engineer will take ownership of digital
projects to create simple, clean code that powers new product
features, as well as refactoring and improving existing code.
You've got skills. You're motivated. You've got a passion to see
people come to know Christ. All you've been missing is a place to
put all of it together. Life.Church could be that place.
The Life.Church Interactive Team is looking for a
forward-thinking software engineer who will work on a variety of
projects, used by many thousands of people. Your domain of
expertise will reach from back-end to web to the next technology
that becomes the new best way to help Life.Church attenders,
volunteers, and staff members better find and follow Christ.
Technology moves quickly and so do we, so the ideal candidate is
creative and ready to help forge new paths as part of a team
focused on serving the church with excellent, modern software.
If you have a full-stack mentality and the willingness to jump
in and execute on any problem thrown at you, read on to see if you
might be the perfect fit for this role!
Who you are:
- Great at solving large, complicated, and brain-melting
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, flexible deadlines, and
constantly doing new things
- A strong time manager with the organizational skills to drive
projects to completion
- Passionate about the world of frontend web development and use
industry best practices to create awesome web experiences for
- Consistently seeking to learn and grow personally and
general-purpose web programming languages
What you'll do:
- Join a fast-moving team passionate about innovating and
creating the best software we can, for the sake of the greatest
mission there is
- Be part of a team who cares about you and your personal growth
- Design, build, and own various services and web frontends -
from their conception to production and maintenance
- Create simple, clean code to power new product features, as
well as refactor and improve existing code when things get a little
- Take ownership of projects and oversee them with minimal
For bonus points:
- You can translate English into Binary
- Your root@localhost password is the chemical formula for
- You're super into writing awesome css with the least amount of
- You've ever tried to code using a voice assistant
When you join the Life.Church team, our prayer is that your
family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your
finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your
heart will be larger. And while the biggest perk to working at
Life.Church is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you'll
find that's not the only benefit we offer:
Flexible paid time off
Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
Generous employer 401K contribution match
Casual dress code
Professional development funds
And so much more!
Learn more about what it's like to work at Life.Church:
www.life.church/careers. To view the expectations and
responsibilities of this role, click here. This role is located at
Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.
Keywords: LifeChurch.tv, Edmond , Interactive Software Engineer, Other , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!