Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Could Be Remote
About Nortek Air Management:
Nortek Air Management is comprised of three businesses, Nortek
Global HVAC, Nortek Air Solutions and Nortek StatePoint with annual
sales of close to $1 billion across three market segments:
Residential, Light Commercial and Custom Air Solutions. Our
Company's mission is Creating a Better Tomorrow Every Day. By
living our core values of Safety, Integrity, Performance Driven
Culture and Teamwork, we are a premier HVAC Company offering energy
efficient and sustainable products and solutions that exceed
customer expectations through employee's commitment to quality,
customer service and operational excellence.
The digital marketing specialist is responsible for monitoring
all digital assets, recommending and executing strategies to
improve digital performance across all digital platforms.
Position Key Attributes:
- Ability to personally live safe and hold themselves and other
team members accountable by having their back in support of our
Safety core value.
- Has integrity, works transparently and recognized for treating
others with respect.
- Takes accountability to create and execute solutions that
deliver desired results and can "own it" in a Performance-Driven
- Works collaboratively as one team in a Teamwork culture.
- Enjoys embracing and igniting change as a catalyst for
- A "builder" who is comfortable in a continuous improvement
- Can thrive in a "legacy now" culture in which we strive to do
the right thing for the company today, even if it is the hard
thing, and leave behind a stronger company for the next generation
Why is this a great opportunity?
- Work on a global marketing team
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Create targeted PPC campaigns to deliver growth in our
- Identifies and helps drive new digital strategies looking for
game changing, industry changing opportunities for us to disrupt
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website
- Analyze existing digital assets from both a technical and
- Analyze existing user experience data
- Recommend areas for improvement within the existing digital
- Outline a strategy to implement SEO, UX, and digital marketing
to align the customer needs with the client's product/service
- Build a framework to track insights, report, and analyze
website analytics for PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Work closely with creatives to ensure that all design and copy
elements are optimized for user experience and SEO.
- Report on the impact of the strategy and make recommendations
for further improvements.
- Continually improve landing page optimization, keyword
research, link building, and content refreshes, and attain overall
SEO maturity and reputation.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business
- 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing
- Proven success in growing e-commerce platform, social media
engagement and website traffic due to successful campaigns
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge and passion for online marketing
- Analytic skills and data-driven thinking to measure success of
campaigns, distill complex data and determine recommended next
steps to meet marketing and ecommerce goals.
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and
- Understanding of SEO & SEM
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Experience with SEO tools like MOZ, Ahrefs
- Experience with Reporting Tools & Dashboards
- Strong knowledge of marketing funnels and conversion
- Experience in a strategic marketing role
- Basic knowledge of website design, HTML, search and social
advertising, URL architecting, advertising, and email
Nortek Air Management and its divisions offer a comprehensive
compensation and benefits package.
Nortek Global HVAC, Nortek Air Solutions and Nortek Data Center
Cooling are equal opportunity employers and do not unlawfully
discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex national origin, age disability, sexual orientation,
or any other class protected by federal or state law.
Keywords: Nortek, Edmond , Digital Marketing Specialist, Other , Okarche, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!