Donation Attendant ( Edmond N. Kelley))
Company: Goodwill Industries of Central Oklahoma
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Goodwill Industries of Central Oklahoma is seeking individuals
to help grow our mission- We help people overcome challenges to
employment. Working at Goodwill is more than a job. Joining our
team is a chance to do good for yourself and the community. With
our communitys donations and contract services we generate the
money needed to support our programs which provide training and
supportive services to individuals who seek greater
We invite you to take the first step in making a difference by
applying to a position with Goodwill.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for transporting donated goods, new
goods and target product from customer vehicles and GICO
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Makes decisions about quality of donations and accepts or
declines donation, with appropriate communication to
- Greets public in professional, cheerful manners, and provides
customers with detailed written receipts.
- Keep work and public areas neat, clean and orderly.
- Maintains GICO equipment and property in good working condition
and follows quality control standards.
- Opens, closes and secures ADC at the end of shift.
- Prepares and submits daily activity reports, tallies and
inventories as assigned.
- Reviews and is familiar with Goodwill Industries of Central OK
safety policies, programs and procedures. Adheres to all safety
rules, regulations and safety codes, and attends safety training
sessions and necessary safety meetings.
- Punctual & dependable attendance
- Attends training as required
- Abide by the policies and procedures as set forth by
- Performs other duties as required.
This work is physical and requires the following physical
- Works 40-hour work week with variable hours and occasional
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to maneuver 200 pounds, pull utility carts on
wheels on and off trucks.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel and reach for long periods
of time (up to 8 hours a day)
- Good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions;
talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Work schedule may include days, evenings, weekends, and
- Work in climate controlled atmosphere majority of time.
- Work in variable climate outside, including severe weather
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- GED or equivalent preferred.
- Demonstrates experience in areas of customer service or
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Clear communication skills with supervisor and truck drivers,
as well as with the customers.
- Ability to get along with helper and work well together and
- Able to take orders and follow instructions from
- Ability to read and complete paperwork.
- Demonstrate dependently through good attendance and adherence
to timelines and schedules.
- Good decision making skills.
Keywords: Goodwill Industries of Central Oklahoma, Edmond , Donation Attendant ( Edmond N. Kelley)), Other , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!