In-Home Senior Caregiver
Company: Home Care Assistance of Oklahoma
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for
a company that values and supports its employees and offers great
benefits? Your search is over a caregivercareer with Home Care
Assistance is the job for you!
***Voted Best of Home Care
by our caregivers for employee satisfaction***
- Competitive pay - with direct deposit
- Flexible Scheduling - weekday, weekend, overnight and live-in
- Paid training and orientation
- Caregiver referral bonus program
- Benefits (health insurance reimbursement, retirement) must meet
- Bonus incentives
- Employee recognition and rewards
- Supportive office staff
Apply today and join
Successful applicants will meet the following minimum
- One year of professional or personal caregiving experience
- CNA a plus, not required
- Dementia/Alzheimers experience a plus
- Valid Driver's License, automobile insurance, and reliable
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Clean criminal background, including driving record
- Must be willing to take an active role in engaging clients in
social, cognitive, and purposeful activity
- Must be comfortable using mobile technology
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Minimum two strong professional references
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal
preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, medication
- Assist with personal care including bathing, dressing,
mobility, continence, eating and other services
- Provide companionship for seniors
- Report to Care Management staff
- Other responsibilities listed in full job description
Why Work for Home Care Assistance?
- Youll be trained on our exclusive Balanced Care Method, setting
you apart as a higher-caliber caregiver
- You will help enhance quality of life for seniors, a highly
rewarding and fun experience.
- Expand your skills through ongoing training, including our
exclusive online learning program called HCA University
- We pay competitive wages and offer bonuses for those with
excellent job performance
- Our staff is committed to supporting your success!
Join our elite team today!
Home Care Assistance of Oklahomas main office is in Edmond, OK.
We serve clients in Edmond, Oklahoma City, and the surrounding
areas. This position may require travel to one or more of these
areas, but we do our best to match you with a client closest to
Our mission is toChange the Way the World Ages! As a company, we
adhereto the best business practices fully insured, we also cover
all employees with workers compensation and will take care of any
related tax reporting. Our strong commitment to hiring and
developing high-caliber caregivers has helped us become the
premierprovider of non-medical in-home senior care and Employer of
Choice among our employees!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Home Care Assistance of Oklahoma, Edmond , In-Home Senior Caregiver, Other , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!