Company: Sprouts Farmers Market
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Sprouts Farmers Market, the Cashier is responsible for
providing extraordinary service while scanning orders accurately
and efficiently. They process various forms of payment, dispense
correct change, and assist customers by providing information and
resolving their concerns in compliance with company standards.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude, organizational
skills, attention to detail, high level of accuracy, time
management skills, willingness to learn new products, and help
- Memorize PLU codes and stay informed on new products to
correctly identify and account for produce items or other products
that do not scan.
- Load carts in an orderly fashion to delight the customer.
- Help collect and return carts from the parking lot to the front
- Keep the conveyors, checkout, and work areas clean, sanitized,
and organized, including tables, floors, walls, and display
- Take direction, communicate, and collaborate effectively with
- Stay informed of sales and ad items to assist customers in a
prompt and friendly manner.
- General housekeeping in the department includes sweeping,
mopping up spills, picking up trash from the ground, and emptying
filled trash cans.
- Adhere to all safety, health, and compliance regulations.
- Complete tasks efficiently to ensure products are fresh and
available to customers.
- Assist with inventory tasks, including unloading, stocking,
facing, merchandising, and rotating product with particular
attention paid to code dates.
- Flexible to perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of recent cashiering experience preferred.
- Regular, dependable attendance is an essential function of this
position. Shift schedules include 8-10 hours with scheduled
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including some
nights, weekends, and holidays preferred.
- Able to lift 45 pounds between 5 inches and 40 inches above the
ground, lifting heavier items is required occasionally.
- Pushing and pulling carts is common throughout a typical day.
Push and pull force required ranges from 45 pounds to 50
- Stand on hard surfaces continuously and transfer items
- Wear PPE consistent with the task assignment, including but not
limited to non-slip, closed-toe shoes, long pants, and gloves
(latex and or cut-resistant).
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a
comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These
programs include: - Competitive pay - Opportunities for career
growth - 15% discount for you and one other family member in your
household on all purchases made at Sprouts - Flexible schedule -
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Eligibility requirements may
apply for the following benefits: - 401(K) Retirement savings plan
with a generous company match - Minimum essential coverage medical
plans - Voluntary coverage such as short-term disability, hospital
indemnity, accident, and critical illness - Competitive vacation
and sick time programs
Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh
food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on
customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer
high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of
scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly,
old-fashioned farmer's market setting. Come grow your career in
healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams
that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this
work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves
the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and
requirements to meet business and organizational needs as
California Residents: We collect information in accordance with
California law, please see here for more information.
Keywords: Sprouts Farmers Market, Edmond , Cashier, Other , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!