Company: Barnes & Noble, Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Barnes & Noble College is a retail partner for nearly 800
colleges and universities nationwide. We offer a retail environment
like no other - uniquely focused on delivering essential
educational content, tools, and merchandise within a dynamic retail
environment on campuses of higher education. Our teams interact
directly with our customers including students, faculty,
administration, alumni, and the general public to provide
outstanding customer service to sell or rent books, general
merchandise, and an array of products and services for an academic
community all while being part of a company that is consistently
rated as a great place to work - and where employees love what they
Our stores can carry everything from text and trade books,
technology, and school supplies to clothing, regalia, and food--
everything a college student desires, their parents want, and our
faculty needs. Part-time employees can work in one or a variety of
departments and are typically scheduled to work varying or set
schedules on a weekly basis year round.
- Greet customers, answer questions, and assist with the purchase
of merchandise or services.
- Shelve, arrange, clean, and organize product or space within
the store to maintain an appealing sales floor.
- Assist with processing sales transactions involving cash,
credit, or financial aid payments.
- Part-time positions require availability to work on a weekly
basis year round. Schedules may be set or vary to meet the needs of
- Frequent movement within the store to access various
departments, areas, and/or products.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for extended
- Frequent lifting.
- Occasional reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and
- Candidates must be a minimum of 18 years of age to be
considered for employment.
- High-energy, friendly personality, with strong communication
skills to interact with a variety of people.
- Outstanding customer service skills to match customers to
products that meet their needs.
- Basic math, keyboarding, and data entry skills.
- Flexibility in scheduling is necessary.
Barnes & Noble College is an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in the
workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Barnes & Noble, Inc, Edmond , Bookseller (Part-time), Other , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!