Security Monitor I, Cmty Cor, P/T (Male Only)- OK Reentry (Edmond,OK)
Posted on: April 3, 2021
At CoreCivic we care for people! CoreCivic is currently seeking
a Monitor I, Part-Time, Community Corrections who has a passion for
providing the highest quality care in a residential setting. Who We
Are: CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality,
secured corrections and detention management services and
residential and non-residential transition centers. We provide
effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare
individuals for success. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee,
CoreCivic operates more than 70 security facilities nationwide and
over 50 community residential and non- residential centers. Our
employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism, and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives. What You Get To Do:
Change the lives of those in your care! The Monitor I, Part-Time,
Community Corrections is responsible for the supervision of the
facility population including but not limited to safety, security
and facility sanitation. Provides for the care, custody and control
of residents and establishes a safe environment for the facility,
staff, visitors and residents. This is a part-time position that
regularly works less than 30 hours per week.
- Monitor resident population and reports any suspicious
activities or violations of policy, procedures, or regulations by
residents or other individuals.Conduct resident counts, searches,
room inspections, and vehicle searches as required. Conduct drug
and alcohol testing as needed or as directed by facility
administration.Process residents for intake/discharge in accordance
with policies and procedures.Monitor resident worker activities,
provides necessary instruction, and applies standards and
procedures for the completion and quality of work performed by
residents, where applicable.Perform rescue functions at accidents,
emergencies and disasters to include administering basic emergency
medical aid and CPR, physically removing people away from dangerous
situations, and securing and evacuating people from confined areas.
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Work experience in the operations of a correctional facility is
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and
apply problem solving techniques to complex issues.
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- Must complete pre-service and other training programs as
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 20 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Disability/Veteran. Associated topics: casino, countermeasure,
guard, loss prevention, monitor, protection, public safety officer,
safety report, school, tsa
Keywords: CoreCivic, Edmond , Security Monitor I, Cmty Cor, P/T (Male Only)- OK Reentry (Edmond,OK), Other , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!