Senior Level Systems Engineer 5
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking an experienced Systems
Engineer 5 to join our Government Training Systems & Services team
in support of ASC2 programs in Oklahoma City.- This role will
support system design and architecture activities for ground and
training systems in support of multiple defense programs.Position
- Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to lead
activities to plan, design, develop and verify complex lifecycle
balanced system of systems and system solutions.
- Leads others to evaluate customer/operational needs to define
system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and
assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program
- Assess software and hardware needs to make design decisions for
ground and training system architecture.
- Performs various analyses to optimize total system of systems
and/or system architecture.
- Leads, develops, maintains and identifies improvements the
planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of
requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity
management and technology readiness assessment processes.
- Generates design and architecture artifacts to support design
- Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and
- Acts as advisor to management and customers on advanced
technical research studiesBasic-Qualifications (Required
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in a field of science, engineering
- 14+ years (OR 12 years with Master's, 9 years with PhD) of
experience with system testing, information assurance, data
analytics, or computer technology
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time
- This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security
Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Anand/orU.S.SecretClearancePostStart is required.
- Linux experiencePreferred Qualifications:
- OSBE Operational Software BASH execution
- Experience with scripting for changing BIOS boot sequence and
- 10+ years working on US AWACS platforms
- Familiar with DOD Risk Management Framework controls
- Experience with Experience with DoDAF Architecture
- Experience with SysML Open- Source Project or UML Unified
- Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering
- Working knowledge of DOORS
- Earn Value Management (EVM)Education/experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical
education from an accredited course of study in engineering,
computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor)
and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or an
equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g.
Master). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although
not required, accreditation standard.Relocation: Relocation
assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position.
Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own
expenseDrug Free Workplace: Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where
post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for
marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when
criteria is met as outlined in our policies.-
Keywords: BOEING, Edmond , Senior Level Systems Engineer 5, Other , Jones, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!