Maintenance Technician Job
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Modis is currently searching for a dependable candidate
for a Maintenance Technician Job in Cushing, OK. This
position will handle planned and preventive maintenance for the
company’s production facility.
Basic Job Duties for the Maintenance Technician Job
- Maintain equipment and systems.
- Ensure availability for parts and tools
- Disassemble, cleaning, and reassemble of equipment, parts
- Perform standard preventive maintenance
- Ability to build and modify jigs and/or other
manufacturing related fixtures.
- Assist in equipment installation, demolition, and
- Responsible for quality and continuous
Job Qualifications Needed:
- Knowledge of: WELDING, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, HYDRAULICS,
- In depth knowledge of the practices, tools, equipment,
and materials used in the maintenance of manufacturing and
- Minimum four years of maintenance experience required,
manufacturing experience preferred.
- Intermediate mechanical skills.
- Valid OK driver’s license.
- OSHA standard understanding of lock out and tag out
- Ability to work any shift if necessary.
For immediate consideration send your resume today and include your
salary expectations and a brief statement as to why you are the
Keywords: , Edmond , Maintenance Technician Job, IT / Software / Systems , Cushing, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!