Company: Oak Tree Country Club
Posted on: November 18, 2022
, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team
and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you
step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich
lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact
group of talented people. We are passionate about bringing people
together and about bringing out the very best in life.
The Line Cook is responsible for ensuring the highest quality of
culinary services for our Members and Guests. They support a la
carte and private event food production while maintaining
consistent food preparation and plate presentation. The Cook also
helps to ensure the safety of fellow Employee Partners.
- Assists the Executive Chef and Sous Chef with any tasks
requested while working at an efficient pace to keep up with
- Sets up and stocks food items and other necessary
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation
requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct
- Performs inventory checks and completes food storage logs.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Clubs operation, it
may be necessary that each Employee perform a multitude of
different functions therefore, as an essential part of your job,
you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just
as other Employees are expected to help you.
- Prior experience as a Cook required.
- Working knowledge of broiler, pantry, and saut-- stations.
- Previous Country Club or Restaurant experience a plus
- Required long periods of time on your feet
Have more questions? Check out our website to get more details
about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our
Culture. Be a part of our Social Network: or .
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp
participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the
general requirements for the position. It is not a complete
statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other
duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the
proper operation of the Club.
Keywords: Oak Tree Country Club, Edmond , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!