Restaurant Manager - Edmond - Yukon, OK - ETX
Company: Panda Express
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Are you Craving a Career? Ready for Growth?
COME SEE WHY PANDA MIGHT BE THE RIGHT PLACE!
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian
dining experiences by building an organization where people are
inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because
great people run great operations that will exceed our guests'
expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience
a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values-
Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining
restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served
in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill
concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by
founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from
entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions
available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA.
Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant
Our continued growth in this location has created new career
opportunities for Management, Crew Members, and Kitchen Team
Members!!! Come join us.
Restaurant Management Team responsibilities:
- Lead all or some People aspects of a Panda Express restaurant
including hiring, training, coaching, and development
- Ensure the safety of our Guests and Associates through training
and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and
- Lead all or some Guest components of a Panda Express restaurant
including excellent food quality, guest service, associate
friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using
proven systems and routines
- Lead all or some financial areas of a Panda Express restaurant
including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth
- Applies thorough knowledge of all policies, procedures and
practices utilized within unit managed
- Understands ways in which unit relates to and impacts
- Demonstrates knowledge of PRG operations and
- Seeks information regarding trends affecting food service
industry We offer our Full-Time Management Team:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Excellent Bonus
- 5 or more Weeks of Comprehensive Training to prepare you for
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Associate Discounts (Panda Express, Hibachi San, Panda Inn plus
Theme Parks) and free meals when you work
- Lucrative Associate Referral Bonus
- Pre-Tax Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- High school or GED required
Additional expectations of our Management Team are:
- Excellent leaders with great people skills
- Proactive Sees life as choices and chooses to make a positive
- People Oriented enjoys working with our guests and associates,
possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented knows that learning and growth are keys to
personal and professional success and is willing and able to share
learning with others.
- Results Oriented focuses on getting results without
compromising guest, people, and financial areas. ADA Statement:
While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam
from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and
employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time.
Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife
and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing
accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up
to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches
to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually
high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
manager, floor manager, food service supervisor, grocery store
manager, management, manager, night shift manager, operations,
restaurant operations, shift manager
Keywords: Panda Express, Edmond , Restaurant Manager - Edmond - Yukon, OK - ETX, Hospitality & Tourism , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!