Medical Pay Associate
Company: CSAA Insurance Group
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 24, 2019
Are you a high-energy self-starter that's passionate and committed
to resolving a customer's problem? Are you looking for a growing
company that is committed to exceptional service? If so, be part of
a community that works at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer, in
our Oklahoma City office.
While weve been named a 'best place to work,' our proudest
accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA Members.
Through our commitment to service, growth and people, CSAA
Insurance Group will create AAA members for life by fulfilling our
promise to be there when they need us.
As a Med Pay Associate, youll be collaborating with other dedicated
self-starters who ambitiously want to help our extraordinary
policyholders in multiple states who need to file non-complex
claims. Youll have an opportunity to manage to conclusion
non-complex claims involving some or all: first-party Personal
Injury Protection (PIP), Medical Payment, collision, loss-of-use,
third-party property damage and third-party bodily injury exposures
up to $3,000 and potential First Notice of Loss (FNOL) calls. With
your support, we can achieve our goal by providing timely solutions
through dedicated service.A typical day within Med Pay
- You will be assigned as an owning adjuster (within your
authority level) when injury exposure is identified for first-party
medical benefits and any associated non-complex suffix.
- You may handle income continuation and essential services
suffixes, and may handle liability investigations with integrity to
determine the at-fault party and apply comparative negligence or
issue denial of third-party property damage claims.
- Be an effective communicator and dynamic advisor to our
policyholders on coverages and benefit levels. Create positive
relationships as you explaining the claim process and collecting
required information while creating an exceptional experience that
is simple, dedicated and personal.
As a valued member of our community, you will:
- Join a team who has put our caring value into practice for more
than 100 years.
- Work at a place that develop skills where you will acquire a
range of skills that can provide a variety of methods to serve our
- Achieve career growth by progressing through career paths and
growing your business and insurance expertise through in-house
courses, certification programs and tuition reimbursement.
- Work in an environment that supports health and well-being,
enhanced quality of life and supports a high-performance
- Experience a culture that values diverse backgrounds and
perspectives. 8 company-wide Employee Resource Groups address
themes like military appreciation, ethnic heritage and LGBTQ+
- You have a High school diploma/GED or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- You are someone who is upbeat, values diversity and is
passionate about working both collaboratively and independently
within a team
- You take pride in developing understanding of statutory,
regulatory requirements, AAA claims policies and procedures
- Ability to successfully complete training courses pertinent to
- Ability to work extended hours and/or weekends
- Some Insurance experience (Underwriting, Claims, Service,
- BA/BS in business, insurance or related area
- Prior customer service experience
- Ability to negotiate
- Certificates or designations through the American Institute of
Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (ex. Associate in
- Bilingual is a plus
CSAA insurance group offers many benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage
including benefits coverage for domestic partners. Company
contributions into a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- 401(k) plus company matching dollar for dollar up to 6% and a
cash balance retirement program.
- Company paid employee assistance plan and health support
- Award-winning wellness programs including free onsite fitness
- Paid bonding leave for birthing and non-birthing parent and
paid adoption leave.
- Two weeks paid military leave.
- Paid time off, plus ten paid holidays and 24 hours of paid time
off to volunteer.
- As a high energy self starter, you'll have an opportunity to
obtain Tuition reimbursement, self-service training, career
development and mentorship opportunities.
Be part of a community that worksAt CSAA Insurance Group, we take
pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees lead
enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees
appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout
our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of
perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join
together when it comes to helping our members, community or one
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works
in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. And to every
one of our 3,800 employees, we promise to foster an inclusive work
environment dedicated to AAA Members, our communitiesand our
people. Learn more about us.Lets work togetherPlease submit your
application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check
your inbox to ensure you dont miss important updates from us.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: CSAA Insurance Group, Edmond , Medical Pay Associate, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!