Primary Care Assistant - LPN or Medical Assistant
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Up to $5,000 hiring incentive available!
Mercy Primary Care is seeking a full-time (40 hours a week)
Licensed Practice Nurse or Medical Assistant to join our team.
- Clinic Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers
enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth!
- Prepares patient for visit with provider by completing Advanced
Standard room process including entering the chief complaint;
taking patient vital signs; reviewing patient history and
allergies; completing a thorough medication reconciliation; working
the Encounter Guide including helping to close any open care gaps
such as fall risk, depression screening, breast cancer screening,
colorectal cancer screening, and diabetic eye exams; rechecking
elevated blood pressures; and completing needed documentation in
Epic for yearly preventative visits as needed.
- Assists with any needed in-office testing including, but not
limited to, drawing blood, completing mental status exams, EKG's,
walking oxygen studies and point of care testing.
- Administer vaccines and other injections within scope of
- Schedules follow up appointments when needed per office
- Collaborates with providers and clinical care team to monitor
and coordinate delivery of the care plan.
- Education: HS Diploma, preferred completion of an accredited MA
- Preferred Experience: 6 months of clinical healthcare
experience, preferably in a primary care office
- Education: Diploma in Practical Nursing
- Licensure: Active LPN licensure
- Preferred Experience: 6 months clinical healthcare experience,
preferably in a primary care office
**If you are selected for an interview, you will receive an email
invitation (from a Modern Hire email address) to self-schedule.
Please ensure the email provided on your application is checked
Find us at:
Facebook - LinkedIn - Instagram - mercy.net - Mercy Careers
Keywords: Mercy, Edmond , Primary Care Assistant - LPN or Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Guthrie, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!