Charge Nurse (RN) I - 4 North - Med/Surg - FT - Nights - Porter
Company: Norman Regional Health System
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Overview: Our 4 North team provides medical/surgical care to
adult populations with a wide variety of complex medical
conditions. We focus our efforts on restoring optimal physical and
mental well-being in each unique situation with a constant goal of
maintaining a safe and supportive environment for our patients. Our
unit consists of 26 med/surg tele beds and provides post-op
colorectal care. We are looking for a high-energy RN with excellent
communication skills to join our team of healers. Responsibilities:
Charge RN essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Collaboration with other health professionals, assessment,
analyzing assessment data, establishing goals, planning care
- Establishing priorities of care, implementing care, delegating
tasks safely, providing safe direct and indirect nursing care.
- Evaluating responses to interventions, and performing
additional nursing functions in accordance with knowledge and
skills acquired beyond basic nursing preparation. Qualifications:
- Diploma or Associate's degree (ADN) required, Bachelor of
Science in Nursing (BSN), or Master's of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Previous experience in healthcare field preferred. (Above
requirements can be met by the equivalent combination of education
and experience). Licensure / Certification
- Current Oklahoma Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) training or retraining is required
during orientation prior to providing patient care.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) is required to be maintained
thru re-training for duration of employment. Other Knowledge /
Skills / Abilities
- RNs with less than one year experience are required to complete
Norman Regional's Nurse Residency Program. Compensation / Benefits
- $30.11-$49.17/hr based on previous work experience.
- Evening differential $2.50/hr.
- Night differential $3.00/hr.
- Weekend differential $3.00/hr.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term
disability, long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off
(PTO), paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, scholarship
opportunities, retirement plans, free parking, and opportunities
Keywords: Norman Regional Health System, Edmond , Charge Nurse (RN) I - 4 North - Med/Surg - FT - Nights - Porter, Healthcare , Arcadia, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!