Surgical Technologist I - Heart Team- FT - 8hr - Days - HealthPlex - Sign On Bonus
Company: Norman Regional Health System
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Overview: Up to $5K Sign On Bonus We have operating rooms
located at the Porter campus and the HealthPlex campus. The Porter
campus has 10 operating rooms with services ranging from urology,
general, neurology, and bariatrics. The HealthPlex campus has 6
operating rooms in the main OR with services of orthopedics,
general, and ENT, 1 hybrid room for cardiac cases, and 3 operating
rooms for GYN and Robotic cases. Our scrub techs demonstrate
teamwork, ensuring the sterile environment is maintained, and
keeping a safe environment for our patients. We orient new scrub
techs to all of our surgical areas by providing an extensive
orientation with a dedicated preceptor in which scrub techs become
proficient in all of our service lines. Take the next step of your
career and join our amazing surgical services department where our
staff provide professional and dedicated care, one patient at a
- Assists the surgeon during the operative procedure.
- Maintains a safe and aseptic environment in the Operating Room
area. Qualifications: Education
- Completion of accredited Surgical Technologist program,
achieved national certification in surgical technology, or five (5)
consecutive years training/experience as a surgical tech.
- Must have completed accredited Surgical Technology program, or
must have five (5) consecutive years training/experience as a
surgical tech or LPN with one (1) year surgical tech
- National Certification is preferred.
- CVOR experience highly preferred. (Above requirements can be
met by the equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Monday-Friday, .
- 15 call shifts per month. Licensure / Certification
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) is required to be maintained
for duration of employment.
- Currently Oklahoma LPN license required if applicable.
Compensation / Benefits
- $19.56-$31.94/hr depending on previous work experience.
- Evening differential $2.00/hr.
- Night differential $2.50/hr.
- Weekend differential $2.50/hr.
- Sign On Bonus paid over 1 year.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term
disability, long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off
(PTO), paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, scholarship
opportunities, retirement plans, free parking, cafeteria discounts,
employee assistance program and opportunities for advancement.
Keywords: Norman Regional Health System, Edmond , Surgical Technologist I - Heart Team- FT - 8hr - Days - HealthPlex - Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!