Veterans Preferred - RN (PRN)
Company: Core Civic
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -At CoreCivic, our
employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
NOW OFFERING PAY RATES OF $48.37 - $51.66
AtCoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people.
CoreCivic is currently seekingRegistered Nurses (PRN)who have a
passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional
The successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of the
following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent
with the actual job performance requirements.
- Apply appropriate nursing skills in the area and treatment of
- Attend sick call with the physician to see inmates/residents;
prepare a list of inmates/residents to be examined; prepare
examining room and equipment
- Examine and assess new inmates/residents with illnesses or
injuries or inmates/residents who become ill or injured; refer
inmates/residents to the emergency room or other appropriate
healthcare facilities as required by their condition.
- Perform emergency procedures as needed and notify Licensed
Independent Provider for treatment orders.
- Provide guidance, supervise and monitor nursing care provided
by licensed vocational/practical nursing staff and non-licensed
- Graduate from an accredited college, university or nursing
program with a degree/diploma in nursing.
- Must possess current licensure in the state of employment.
- One (1) year of professional nursing experience preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 20 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: Core Civic, Edmond , Veterans Preferred - RN (PRN), Healthcare , Cushing, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!