Veterans Preferred - Mental Health Coordinator - LPC, LCSW, LMFT
Company: Core Civic
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -AtCoreCivic, our mental
health teams make lasting changes in the lives of offenders, as we
set the standards of care in the industry.
NOW OFFERING SALARY OF $62,000 - $68,000
In our organization, these professionals are placed in the position
ofMental Health Coordinator to plan and provide clinical mental
health services of a non-medical nature in the facility.
The successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of the
following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent
with the actual job performance requirements.
- Conducts mental health screenings and assessments based on a
review of available records and clinical interviews with
- Provides treatment to inmates by developing, implementing and
modifying individual treatment plans based on an evaluation of
needs and level of functioning.
- Documents treatment and evaluation activities in the health
care record for each person seen.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of sensitive materials and
information at all times.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of psychological counseling
theory and techniques by way of treatments and activities used for
individuals in caseload.
- Provides appropriate mental health assessments, counseling and
crisis interventions to address the needs of inmates.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a
Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health
Counseling or a degree in a related clinical area.
- Five (5)years of clinical experience which includes two (2)
years in a comparable job position required.
- Must possess appropriate LPC, LCSW, LMFT certification or
licensing in the state where practice occurs.
- A valid driver's license is preferred unless required by
contract or applicable statute.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 20 years of age
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: Core Civic, Edmond , Veterans Preferred - Mental Health Coordinator - LPC, LCSW, LMFT, Healthcare , Cushing, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!