RN / Manager / Oklahoma / Any / Registered Nurse Case Manager Job
Company: Odell Medical Search
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Hospital in the Oklahoma City, OK area is looking to add a RN
Case Manager to their Childrens Hospital. The Company:
- Academic Teaching Hospital
- High level of patient acuity
- Collaborative Team Culture This Company Appreciates Its
- Excellent Compensation package
- Relocation Assistance
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Various other discounts and perks The Roll Youll Play:
- Comprehensively assesses patient goals: biophysical,
psychosocial, environmental, discharge planning needs and financial
- Closely monitors patients progress for changes in medical needs
that could effect present and future medical treatment.
- Procures services and serves as advocate on behalf of the
patient and family with scarce resources.
- Works closely with third party payers to resolve problems and
issues effecting continuity of patient care.
- Coordinates and directs the discharge planning of patients with
family members, health care team and the community.
- Reviews admission data within the designated timeframe to
determine the suitability of the level of care in accordance with
ISD-A criteria and/or established criteria. Community:
- Named one of the 50 Best Places to Travel in 2020 by Travel +
- Oklahoma City offers all of the culture, cuisine, attractions
and amenities youd expect in a modern metropolis
- With its rugged Western past, working stockyards and title as
Horse Show Capital of the World, its rich in cowboy culture, as
well Minimum Qualifications:
- Three (3) years clinical nursing experience in an acute care
- Current RN License with the OK State Board of Nursing (or
compact) and BLS upon hire
Keywords: Odell Medical Search, Edmond , RN / Manager / Oklahoma / Any / Registered Nurse Case Manager Job, Healthcare , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!