Registered Nurse (RN) - Research / Clinical Research - $26-40 per hour, Flexible
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: July 28, 2022
SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Research /
Clinical Research for a nursing job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Research / Clinical Research
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent Looking for a Clinical Research
Nurse opportunity where patients come first, and you are valued as
a team member? As a Clinical Research Nurse, you will be a vital
member of the care team for our patients. At SSM Health, we know
the healing power of presence begins with compassionate people like
you. This clinic is open Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm and is located
at 535 NW 9th St in Oklahoma City. Provides care to patients under
the direction of a registered nurse or physician, functioning
within the scope of license. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contributes to the assessment of patients and ensures the
well-being of patients.
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse
reactions to medications or treatments.
- Educates patients/families about disease treatment plan
including self-care post discharge, holistic health needs,
available resources and follow up care.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- May perform point of care testing according to policies and
- Performs other duties as assigned. EDUCATION
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or education
equivalency for licensing EXPERIENCE
- No experience required PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running. About SSM Health SSM Health has
grown to be one of the largest integrated health systems in the
country, because leadership, administration and providers work
closely together to find solutions to the most pressing needs in
medical care today. Collectively, our knowledge and resources are
combined to innovate, optimize workflows and allow for better care
delivery and patient interactions. Physicians and leadership engage
in regular discussions designed to standardize practices that yield
better outcomes across our system.
Physicians, providers and health care leaders seeking the stability
and resources of a large, reputable integrated health system, as
well as the collegiality and respect of peers and the rewards of
practicing in a faith-based organization, choose SSM Health as
their ideal practice setting.
SSM Health's 23 hospitals, more than 290+ physician offices and
outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities offer vast
opportunities to shape the future of health care throughout
Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin. Benefits
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Health savings account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 403b retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Relocation bonus
Keywords: SSM Health, Edmond , Registered Nurse (RN) - Research / Clinical Research - $26-40 per hour, Flexible, Healthcare , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!