Company: Oklahoma Arthritis Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Oklahoma Arthritis Center (OAC) is an
Equal Employment Opportunity employer and considers all applicants
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Job Summary:Responsible for nursing care under the supervision of
physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
- Intravenous administration of biologic agents
- Patient education
- Taking vitals and health history
- Have strong attention to detail, ability to multitask, and
compassion Performance Requirements: Knowledge:
- Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology.
- Familiarity with health care systems, regulations, policies and
functions. Understanding of documentation standards.
- Knowledge of equipment, supplies and materials needed for
- Understanding of basic laboratory procedures including
preparation and screening.
- Knowledge of infectious disease management and control and
safety standards. Skills:
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be proficient with computers Abilities:
- Ability to use manual dexterity to perform medical
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with coworkers and diverse patient populations.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations for drug dosages.
- Current LPN or RN license.
- AllScripts EMR experience preferred.
- Clinic experience
- Have at least two years IV experience Physical Requirements:
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Physical ability to sit, perform data entry and view computer
screen for long periods at a time.
- Occasional exposure to communicable diseases and
- Daily standing, walking, bending, and maneuvering.
- May require lifting up to 50 pounds or more to transfer and/or
turn patient with and without assistive devices. Travel
Requirements:Travel may be required. Scheduled Working Hours:Normal
work hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday and
8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Fridays. Hours may vary depending upon
the needs of the position, department, and clinic. Other
Duties:Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change from time to
time, with or without notice. Equipment Operated:Computer,
stethoscope, echocardiography (EKG) machine, automated external
defibrillator (AED), blood pressure cuff, and other nursing items.
May involve use of walkers, wheelchairs, pulse oximetry and oxygen
Keywords: Oklahoma Arthritis Center, Edmond , Infusion Nurse, Healthcare , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!