Company: Per Se Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
SummaryPer Se has an exciting opportunity with one of our top
clients in OKC. As a Distribution Project Manager, you will manage
the design and construction of generation, transmission,
substation, and distribution projects to ensure adherence to
budget, schedule, and scope. You will be an important member of the
project management team, and your knowledge of utilities will
fulfill a critical need for a company in the energy utility
industry. You will work as a contractor to advance our client's
mission of providing power to their customers.Responsibilities
- Responsible for the oversight of design, construction, and
commissioning of small to moderate projects.
- Manage projects up to $2M with lower complexity and risk.
- Lower complexity projects could include quality/reliability
issues to customers, some financial risk, some
self-perform/oversight required, some siting and land acquisition,
minimal environmental/regulatory permitting, and/or multiple
- Projects typically involve 1-2 disciplines or asset types (e.g.
distribution, transmission, substation, controls, communication,
boiler, turbine, etc.).
- Ensures compliance with relevant policy
- Provide input and feedback for funding, financial analysis, and
reporting status on each projectPreferred Skills and Expertise
- Distribution experience
- 3-5 years project management experience, with a related college
- SAP a plus
- Must be local and willing to drive in personal vehicle to
locations in Oklahoma. (Mileage will be reimbursed).
- Experience leading a project
- Valid Oklahoma Driver's
Keywords: Per Se Group, Edmond , Project Manager, Executive , Piedmont, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!