Management & Sales Training Program
Company: The Sherwin-Williams Company
Posted on: November 17, 2022
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in
careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come
from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We
provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and
drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths
and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow
and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all
backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are
encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and
The Sherwin-Williams Management & Sales Training Program is an
accelerated, entry-level position designed to prepare you for a
Store Management role in 18-24 months. With Sherwin-Williams'
promote-from-within philosophy, you will have the opportunity to
progress into an Assistant Store Manager position upon successful
completion of the initial 6-8-week training.
During the program, you will partner with store leadership to
oversee a million-dollar business, providing leadership and insight
into the development and strategy of that store. Through the course
of the program, you will learn all operations, clients, and
internal strategy, allowing you to understand the significant part
you'll play in the team's success. You will grow the company's
market share by selling to large, commercial users such as painting
contractors, purchasing agents, manufacturers, and other commercial
users who need large volumes of our high-quality products.
Our training experience provides you with all the skills necessary
for a successful career in management and professional sales. After
you complete the training program, you can count on a career
trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end - meaning you
shape your future!
What you will gain:
Limitless Career Opportunities
* This structured program provides the support you need, including
formal discussions to review your objectives & development
* You'll develop the foundation for what it takes to become a
successful leader in our organization
* We'll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and
marketing, finance, and operations Professional Networking
* You will also get out into the community and establish
relationships essential to growing our business - and your
OUR MUST HAVES - Hit apply if you meet all of them!
* Be 18 years of age or older
* Possess a valid Driver's License.
* Be legally authorized to work in country of employment without
requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the
* Possess a bachelor's degree or currently enrolled and within two
semesters of graduating
* Be willing and able to work all scheduled hours which may include
evenings and weekends.
* Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks
and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. for short distances. (Think a
large bag of dog food!)
* Must be able to operate material handling equipment safely once
* Must be able to distinguish the difference between colors, a
skill used when color matching paint.
EXTRAS TO HELP YOU STAND OUT - These are not required for you to be
eligible to apply, but don't be afraid to brag about any of the
* Prior work experience in sales, leadership or customer
* Willingness to relocate for this role as well as future roles
* Ability to speak more than one language fluently; Spanish
* Extracurricular experiences (such as team sports, school
* Active military experience
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive
and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability,
age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any
other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and
local employment services delivery systems to provide priority
referral of Protected Veterans.
Primary Location:United States-Oklahoma-SHAWNEEWork Locations:USA
OK Shawnee 7071511700 N Harrison AveShawnee74804
Keywords: The Sherwin-Williams Company, Edmond , Management & Sales Training Program, Executive , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!