Manager Registered Nurse (RN) - OR - Operating Room - $26-40 per hour, Flexible
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: September 23, 2022
SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) OR - Operating
Room Manager for a nursing job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: OR - Operating Room
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
Manages the daily operations of the assigned practice site(s).
Serves as a liaison between practice physicians and office
employees, and between the practice and other clinical and
administrative areas.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops growth strategies and business plans in cooperation
with practice physicians and physician leadership.
- Supports financial, budget and business goals. Ensures that
staffing is in place to meet the demands of the providers' work
- May assist with the development and implementation of the
physician compensation system.
- Monitors the billing and collection functions. Oversees daily
operations of practice including but not limited to services, site
policies, staff development, and patient flow.
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff
satisfaction and conflict management. Performs and oversees
scheduling, recruitment and payroll.
- Monitors budgets, regulatory compliance, contracts and vendor
relations. Assesses quality of and coordinates patient care
services with patients, staff, physicians, and other
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience and
- Three--years' experience, with two years' in leadershipPHYSICAL
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.About SSM HealthSSM Health has grown to be one of
the largest integrated health systems in the country, because
leadership, administration and providers work closely together to
find solutions to the most pressing needs in medical care today.
Collectively, our knowledge and resources are combined to innovate,
optimize workflows and allow for better care delivery and patient
interactions. Physicians and leadership engage in regular
discussions designed to standardize practices that yield better
outcomes across our system.
Physicians, providers and health care leaders seeking the stability
and resources of a large, reputable integrated health system, as
well as the collegiality and respect of peers and the rewards of
practicing in a faith-based organization, choose SSM Health as
their ideal practice setting.
SSM Health's 23 hospitals, more than 290+ physician offices and
outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities offer vast
opportunities to shape the future of health care throughout
Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.Benefits
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Health savings account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 403b retirement plan
- Life insurance
Keywords: SSM Health, Edmond , Manager Registered Nurse (RN) - OR - Operating Room - $26-40 per hour, Flexible, Executive , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!