Company: Scooters Coffee
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Scooter's Coffee is hiring amazing people with leadership
capabilities to train to become store managers! We have found that
those from the customer service industry thrive in this role due to
their customer and 'people person' skill sets. We are looking for
highly motivated individuals who would like to build a future with
our rapidly growing chain.
Successful Scooter's Managers are outgoing individuals who have a
passion for leadership, and love the challenge of independently
managing. Scooter's Coffee is a fast paced, up beat environment,
and our managers are individuals who like keeping busy and stay
calm under pressure. Are you are looking for a place where you will
enjoy coming to work and will be surrounded by amazing people in a
fun, fast paced environment? When you work for Scooter's, you get
the opportunity to make someone's day every single day.
Compensation and upward mobility possibilities within the company
are based upon individual performance. Management positions are
rewarded to candidates who have successfully completed our
management training program, demonstrated leadership ability & a
strong work ethic and upon position openings.
We are looking for candidates to develop and cross train in every
Leadership- The ability to positively lead and develop a team while
following all franchise regulations.
Administrative- The ability to efficiently staff and stock a store
while meeting all deadlines and operating within payroll and
Organizational- The ability to maintain a clean, organized work
environment both inside and outside the store.
Customer Service- The ability to build sales and develop loyal
relationships with customers by providing outstanding products and
amazing service in a fast, friendly, efficient manner.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- On the floor barista hours typically vary from 36-40 hours,
more hours may be necessary in emergencies, and extreme
- Make the store schedule, with limited weekend requirements
- Place a weekly product order
- Complete a store inventory twice weekly
- Handle cash deposits, and ensure proper records are kept
- Keep accurate sales records Monitors store sales trends and
individual barista's performance
- Hire and manage team members
- Builds relationships with customers, and their dogs
- Nurtures a 'Family' feeling among staff members
- Provides coaching and direction for the team
- Sets goals for the barista team
- Hires, promotes and reprimands baristas as needed
- Ensures exceptional customer service, with a customer comes
- Ability to solve problems independently during high volume
- Engages baristas in meeting performance indicators
- Develops team members leadership skills
- Paid based on store sales
- Paid time off
- Schedule flexibility
- Opportunities for additional bonuses and extra perks based on
goals and store performance
And yes, of course, free coffee on the clock
In short, we put you in charge of our stores. We trust you to build
the team, grow sales, and get stuff done. If you need someone
looking over your shoulder telling you what to do, this is not the
job for you.
If you are interested in gaining 'hands-on' experience and believe
you are a qualified candidate for the position, we hope to hear
Established in 1998, Scooter's Coffee has distinguished itself as
one of the premiere specialty coffee companies in the industry.
Scooter's Coffee may be one of the fastest-growing specialty coffee
brands, but simplicity is at our core: sustainably-sourced
ingredients we handcraft into perfection. We believe in taking time
to connect and create an amazing experience in each life we touch.
At Scooter's Coffee we live our core values of integrity, love,
humility and courage and we are looking for talented, passionate,
amazing people to join our team.
You are applying to work with a franchisee of Scooter's Coffee. If
hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are
independent business owners who set own terms of employment,
including wage and benefit programs, which can vary between
Keywords: Scooters Coffee, Edmond , Store Manager, Executive , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!