Registered Nurse (RN) - Manager - $26-40 per hour, Flexible
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: June 22, 2022
SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Manager for a
nursing job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.Job Description &
- Specialty: Manager
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
Coordinates and facilitates patient admission according to patient
acuity, bed availability, and required services.PRIMARY
- Collaborates with the nursing staff and multidisciplinary team
members to place patient in appropriate level of care to achieve
- Initiates care management process including pre-registration
and insurance verification.
- Stays informed of changes in managed care and communicates
procedural and financial impact to admitting physicians during the
- Reviews medical reports from referring hospitals or physician
offices and relays information to nursing unit. Develops
relationships with referral sources and admission decision
- Coordinates education and development of internal staff and
external departments to ensure understanding of intake review and
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- One year registered nurse experience in telemetry or acute
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
About SSM HealthSSM Health has grown to be one of the largest
integrated health systems in the country, because leadership,
administration and providers work closely together to find
solutions to the most pressing needs in medical care today.
Collectively, our knowledge and resources are combined to innovate,
optimize workflows and allow for better care delivery and patient
interactions. Physicians and leadership engage in regular
discussions designed to standardize practices that yield better
outcomes across our system.
Physicians, providers and health care leaders seeking the stability
and resources of a large, reputable integrated health system, as
well as the collegiality and respect of peers and the rewards of
practicing in a faith-based organization, choose SSM Health as
their ideal practice setting.
SSM Health's 23 hospitals, more than 290+ physician offices and
outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities offer vast
opportunities to shape the future of health care throughout
Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.Benefits
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Health savings account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 403b retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Relocation bonus
Keywords: SSM Health, Edmond , Registered Nurse (RN) - Manager - $26-40 per hour, Flexible, Executive , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!