Commercial Relationship Manager
Company: First Fidelity Bank
Posted on: November 17, 2021
At First Fidelity Bank, we are looking for talented,
enthusiastic team members with a passion for service excellence.
Our employees are critical to our overall success. We invest in our
employees by providing excellent training and development, as well
as advancement opportunities. We offer our employees a family
environment, great benefits, competitive pay and paid time off for
work/life balance. We are dedicated to giving back to the
communities we serve, and we encourage our employees to participate
in charitable giving and volunteer opportunities. One of our Core
Values is to provide a caring place to work where people truly
enjoy coming to work each day. Colleagues of First Fidelity Bank
take pride in working here, make lasting friendships and have
fun!SUMMARYThe Commercial Relationship Manager is responsible for
the acquisition, retention, and expansion of Commercial business
clients. Typically, the Commercial Relationship Manager will be
responsible for businesses with Deposit and/or Credit needs of
$500,000 or more.PRIMARY DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:Please note this
job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Gains complete knowledge of business and personal financial
needs of 100% of assigned Commercial clients.
- Conducts 5-10 client/prospect 'outside' visits per week.
- Builds knowledge of all clients and prospects by completing
in-depth profiling of Commercial business owners and other
- Understands the needs of their customers, recommends the
appropriate product, service or solution.
- Work closely with all areas of the Bank and other partners
(including Retail, Professional and Executive Relationship
Managers, InvesTrust, First Fidelity Financial Services, etc.) to
ensure that all Commercial clients (and Business owner(s)) needs as
well as cross-sell opportunities are identified and met.
- Work closely with the Treasury Services Manager to ensure that
Commercial customers/prospects needs are properly matched with the
appropriate depository, cash management, and investment needs.
- Ensures customer service needs of the Commercial customer are
met by handling requests directly and/or by referring to the
appropriate channel to best meet the customer's needs.
- Proactively solicits new business relationships through
aggressive calling efforts on prospects developed through referrals
from existing customers, cultivation of key referral sources and
- Collects and analyzes financial and related data to determine
the general creditworthiness of Commercial customer/prospects and
the merits of specific credit requests.
- Develop information for and make loan presentations to
appropriate loan committees when required.
- Establish and negotiate, when necessary, terms under which
credit will be extended.
- Monitor loan repayment activities and take necessary action to
collect from past due accounts.
- Participate in community affairs to increase bank's visibility
and enhance new business opportunities.
- Supervise and direct Portfolio Manager(s).
- Promotes a positive spirit by contributing to balancing team
and individual responsibilities.QUALIFICATIONSEXPERIENCE
- A minimum of three years of relationship management experience
required (preferably to commercial or small businesses
- A minimum of five years of credit experience as gained through
credit analyst, loan portfolio management, loan review, or
equivalent positions, with proven ability to understand and analyze
financial statements, tax returns and other financial documents and
to make sound credit decisions.
- A minimum of three years of banking experience with a general
knowledge of bank operations and specific knowledge of Treasury
Management, depository and other products typically utilized by a
commercial customer.EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree.OTHER REQUIREMENTS (SKILLS, ABILITIES,
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen
attentively and intuitively, with high comprehension and
effectively convey a response that promotes a positive
- Must be driven, accountable, hardworking, goals-oriented and a
- Strong business development and people skills to market the
bank and oneself in all situations, whether during or after
business hours. This includes being able to identify banking
opportunities, and if necessary, refer the client to the
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and the
ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to make sound decisions of all types, with little
hesitation and after thorough consideration of relevant data.
- Ability to interpret financial information and data, evaluate
character and capabilities of the client, and determine the value
of collateral offered.ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONSUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITY: YesPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to work
within a routine office environment.BENEFITS:
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Employer contribution to medical and dental insurance (option
with annual employer contribution to Health Savings Account)
- Teladoc telemedicine coverage (100% employer-paid)
- Vision Insurance (voluntary)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (voluntary)
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance (100% employer-paid)
- Supplemental Life, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability (voluntary)
- Long Term Disability (100% employer-paid)
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance (voluntary)
- Cancer Insurance (voluntary)
- Employee Assistance Program (100% employer-paid)PAID TIME
OFF:First Fidelity Bank recognizes the importance of maintaining a
balance between work and personal time. Therefore, colleagues are
eligible for Colorado Sick Leave and Paid Time Off (PTO) to be used
for such purposes as vacation, illness or for personal/family
reasons. In addition to PTO, First Fidelity Bank offers Volunteer
Time Off (VTO) in order to encourage Colleagues to support
charities within the communities we serve.Salary range reflected is
an estimate of base pay and is for this specific location. Base pay
may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. In
addition to base pay, the Commercial Relationship Manager position
will have bonus opportunities and additional incentive pay. The
experience requirements listed in this job posting are the minimum
required. Salary placement as a I, II or III will be determined
commensurate with a candidate's years of relevant work experience,
education, certifications and any unique skills. I ($92,999 to
$132,855) - II ($112,927 to $152,784) - III ($132,855 to
$172,712)AA/EOE M/F/D/V MEMBER FDIC
Keywords: First Fidelity Bank, Edmond , Commercial Relationship Manager, Executive , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!