Mid-Level Test and Evaluation Engineer
Posted on: May 20, 2020
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect,
protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space,
you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world.
Find your future with us.At the highest level, diversity and
inclusion are part of Boeing's values. Having diverse employees,
business partners and community relationships is vital to creating
advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our
diverse customers around the world. The company's commitment to
diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that
is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for
personal and professional development.Boeing Test & Evaluation
(BT&E) is looking for a Mid-Level Test & Evaluation Engineer
(Level 3) to join our test operations team in Oklahoma City,
- Supports the development and verification of test methods.
- Develops detailed test procedures, and instrumentation and
configuration definition, needed to perform the test and minimize
risk within the constraints of the test plan.
- Develops solutions to calibration systems problems of limited
scope and impact.
- Designs test hardware, software and systems to achieve test
- Uses analytical tools to verify the design.
- Analyzes, processes, and formats data to customer
- Reviews test data, including off-nominal data, for accuracy,
quality and/or fidelity prior to delivery to customer.
- Prepares and publishes test reports to document test results
and satisfy requirements.
- Presents test results internally.
- Archives data and reports.
- Trains others.
- Works under general direction.This position requires the
ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US
Government requires US Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S.
Secret clearance Post Start is required.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an
accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science,
mathematics, physics or chemistry
- 3+ years of experience in aircraft testingPreferred
Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or
- Active U.S. Secret clearance
- 3+ years of experience in complex test planning, development,
- 3+ years of engineering experience in both integration lab and
ground/flight test environments
- Experience with wire testing procedure
- Previous experience in the aerospace industryTypical
Education/Experience:Education/experience typically acquired
through advanced technical education from an accredited course of
study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or
chemistry (eg Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work
experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and
experience (eg PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In
the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not
required, accreditation standard.Relocation:This position offers
relocation based on candidate eligibility.Drug Free
Workplace:Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer
applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana,
cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is
met as outlined in our policies . Employee Referral:Referral to
this job is eligible for bonusAdditional Information: All
information provided will be checked and may be verified.Please
apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end
Keywords: BOEING, Edmond , Mid-Level Test and Evaluation Engineer, Engineering , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!