Posted on: August 4, 2022
The Graphic Designer for the Learning Team creates
learner-centered graphic and web design elements for staff training
initiatives and events.
Ministry might not have been the first stop on your journey, but if
you've been praying to put your skills to work alongside a team of
Kingdom-minded, sold-out, on-fire believers, we've got good news.
You're on the right path!
The Life.Church Learning Team exists to help staff members as they
step into their staff roles and develop their God-given strengths,
talents, and areas of growth. With the entire Life.Church staff
team and the mission and culture of our church in mind, we create
classes, trainings, discussions, blog posts, how-to documents, and
training resources to empower our staff to develop and grow as our
church grows. We're looking for a graphic designer who will partner
with Learning Team content developers to capture learners'
attention and engage their learning at an optimum level through
quality, learner-centered visual design.
Do you get excited about designing high-quality, extremely
effective, super-engaging visuals? Are you passionate about
encouraging pastors and leaders to take the next steps in their
development? Awesome! Keep reading:
Who you are:
* An Adobe expert-you are proficient in Adobe Illustrator,
InDesign, and Photoshop
* Energized when working on a highly collaborative team with the
expectation of swift, independent action of your
* Motivated to manage many projects at the same time (a lot of open
tabs on your browser won't scare you)
* Described by others as solution-minded-you see barriers as
opportunities for creative problem-solving
What you'll do:
* Collaborate with subject matter experts and content developers to
complete graphic design projects, initiatives, and visual
communication elements for staff training events and resources,
including logos, layouts, screen elements, materials, web design,
* Design visually engaging E-Learning experiences and become a pro
at navigating our learning management system
* Develop a foundational understanding of the Learning Team
strategy and adult learning principles to implement within your
* Be a key player and contributor at staff learning events
For bonus points:
* You live by the motto, "Keep it simple!" - finding the right
solution may be complex, but you work to achieve simple and
effective solutions for your audience
* You have experience working with learning management systems
(LMS), Asana, Keynote, Yodeck, PowerPoint, and MailChimp
* You follow current design trends for inspiration and can apply
what you know to learning and development training
* You've got an eye for excellence and enjoy editing copy and
complementing content with your design
To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, please
review the job description.
When you join the Life.Church team, our prayer is that your family
will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will
be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be
larger. And while the biggest perk to working at Life.Church is
doing work that makes an eternal difference, you'll find that's not
the only benefit we offer:
Flexible work arrangements
Generous and immediate time-off
Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
Unparalleled employer 401K contribution match
Casual dress code
Professional development funds
And so much more!
Learn more about what it's like to work at Life.Church:
www.life.church/careers. This role is located at Life.Church
Central Offices in Edmond, OK.
Keywords: LifeChurch.tv, Edmond , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!