Admin, Office Personnel - Hourly (full-time)
Company: Chartwells Higher Education
Posted on: March 15, 2020
Posted Date: Mar 5, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for
this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number
Click to learn more.
- We have an opening for a full-time ADMIN, OFFICE PERSONNEL -
- Location: UCO - 100 N. University, Edmond, OK 73034 Note:
online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T, Monday through Friday, more details upon
- Requirement: Previous administrative experience is
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more
than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager
faster. Click to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative
concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly
established ourselves as the leading college and university
foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the
Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect
on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come,
especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We
foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and
Full time associates at Chartwells Higher Education are offered
many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Performs a variety of clerical duties, including answering
telephones, bookkeeping, typing, word processing, office machine
operation and filing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trains other staff members to perform work activities, such as
using computer applications.
- Answers telephones, directs calls, takes messages and runs
- Prepares meeting agendas, attends meetings and
- Makes travel arrangements.
- Completes work schedules, manages calendars and arranges
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence and
prepares outgoing mail.
- Compiles, copies, sorts and files records of office activities,
business transactions and other activities.
- Completes and mails bills, contracts, policies, invoices and
- Operates office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners,
facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Types, formats, proofreads and edits correspondence, reports
and other documents.
- Reviews files, records and other documents to obtain
information to respond to requests.
- Computes, records and proofreads data and other
- Processes and prepares documents, such as business or
government forms and expense reports.
- Maintains and updates filing, inventory, mailing and database
- Communicates with customers, employees and others to answer
questions; disseminates or explains information; takes orders and
- Collects, counts and disburses money; performs basic
bookkeeping; completes banking transactions.
- Troubleshoots problems involving office equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Chartwells Higher Education, Edmond , Admin, Office Personnel - Hourly (full-time), Administration, Clerical , Edmond, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!